DOWNLAND PHARMACY UPDATE - effective 01.06.21
We have MOVED!!!... But not too far... we are now temporarily in a Portacabin in the surgery carpark!
For those unaware, we are are having some major remedial work undertaken in the Pharmacy, so for the next 6-8 weeks we will be operating the Pharmacy from a Portacabin in the surgery carpark.
It's been a huge task to organise the pharmacy relocation but thanks to our amazing dispensing team, particularly those who have come in and worked this bank holiday weekend, we are ready to open to our customers on Tuesday morning from the portacabin.
The dispensing team will try to ensure all customers continue to receive an excellent service but, due to the limited space available and the challenges of being off-site, we ask our customers to bear in mind the following:
- Our opening hours remain unchanged, we are open on Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 6.30pm
- We will continue to operate a 1-in-1-out policy and all customers must wear a face covering
- There is a step to access the portacabin, so if you cannot get into the Pharmacy, please ask a member of the team for assistance
- Our stock is now held in several locations so it may take a bit longer to get your medication dispensed and you may have to call back another day
- We have changed the way we store prescriptions awaiting collection so it may take us a little longer to locate your medication
Thanks again, stay safe and our best wishes to all.