Your friendly local shop and Post Office
Providing everything that a typical local shop would provide;
- Frozen foods
- Dairy and chilled meats
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Bread and cakes
- Newspapers & magazines
- Greeting cards & stationery
- Beers, wines & spirits
- Drinks & snacks (inc. hot pies)
- Local Ads Board
- Cashback (on selected cards)
Newspapers and magazines
We stock all the usual newspapers and magazines. If you wish we can reserve a paper for you on the days that you want. If we don't stock your favourite magazine we will most probably be able to order it for you. Please ask.
We offer 90% of what a full post office would offer including;
- Foreign currency (no commission and order in advance)
- Recorded delivery, registered post, guaranteed next day delivery, Parcel Force
- Electricity top-ups
Please note we are unable to renew car tax.
Chieveley Village Stores is owned by Harry Patel who purchased the shop in February 2010. A major refurbishment was completed in May 2011 and the Post Office was re-opened at the same time. Harry uses Londis as his main supplier and owns another shop in Woodcote, near Pangbourne.