Chieveley-based The Merry Kitchen is offering a special half-term menu for Friday May 29th from its base on the High Street.
The sun is shining, its half term, the cocktails are ready - it's time to get your "pretend we're on holiday" Merry Kitchen Caribbean Feast on! Full of sunny flavours and colours (and not too spicy), you just need to get the rum punch mixed!
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken - not too spicy but banging with flavour. Serves 2, £13.00
- Chilli rubbed, slow cooked beef brisket with rum and molasses glaze. Serves 2, £13.00
- Jerk spiced sweet potato - vegan. Serves 2, £10.00
- Coconut rice and peas. Serves 2. £7.00
- Mango, pineapple and mint slaw. Serves 2, £7.00
Thanks to you all for your continued support of a small local business. We REALLY appreciate it.
Orders by email to email@example.com, by 6pm Wednesday for delivery/collection from Marymead House (on the High Street) on Friday 5-7pm. Please give full address on email and inform us if you are in isolation and require delivery.
Meals provided in foil trays with reheating instructions.
We use and support local suppliers - Beedon eggs, Vicars Game, Fishers Veg.
All food is prepared in an isolated commercial kitchen in our home and will only be prepped/cooked by myself.
We look forward to serving you.