Chieveley's next monthly village market will be held on Saturday 6 August. Stalls will open at 9.30am and close 11.30am, earlier if produce sells out.
Stalls will include:
- My Local Larder - your local supermarket with smoked trout, local cheeses, gin, pastas and much more
- Sweety Pie Patisserie - freshly made cakes
- Ashtons Bakery - fresh bread & pastries
- Down Farm - with fresh, grass-fed, naturally reared beef from Chieveley
- Ethel's Pies - freshly made range of delicious pies
- Dream Berries - Chocolate fruit skewers and personalised chocolate fruit gifts
- Less is More Chocolate - fabulous rage of artisanal chocolate
- Happy Plants - a range of wonderful plants and flowers
- Thatcham Refillables - ethical, sustainable, vegan and UK made household cleaning and personal care products.
- Rachel Brown - Artwork
The Chieveley Village Market was set up in October 2020, with the aim of providing a local, weekly selection of stalls for locals to shop, it also was established with the idea of the community being able to get out, with social distancing, during lockdown. It has been hugely popular, with traders and with the local community, who have been enormously supportive of the market.