*OFSTED RATED OUTSTANDING JUNE 2017*
Planning a Children's Party or event ? Hire our equipment
- Based in the light and airy purpose built Early Years Centre at Chieveley Primary School with own outdoor space and access to school playing fields
- Wide range of stimulating and inspiring resources and play equipment
- Experienced, qualified and enthusiatic staff, managed by Charlotte
- Small session sizes ensuring individual care and attention
- Free flow for playtime - children can chose and move between activities freely
- Sessions eligible for grant funding or split with other providers
- Smoother transition to primary schools - we have good links to a number of schools in the area not just Chieveley Primary
- Varied activities including waterplay, creative time, music and sports sessions and much more! Yogabellies, Boogie Mites
- Option to use childcare vouchers for fee payment
- Good links with childminders and nurseries in the local area for wrap around care
- Provide high quality care and education for children from the age of 2 to 5 years
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity
And most importantly, we encourage children to learn through play!
Weekday sessions (term time only)
Monday - Thursday
- Early Start: 8.45am - 9.15am (£2.50)
- Morning Session: 9.15am - 11.45am (£12.50 + 35p snack)
- Extended Lunch Club: 11.45am - 1pm (£6.25)
- Afternoon Session: 11.45am - 2.45pm (£15 + 35p snack)
- Late Finish: 2.45pm - 3.15pm (£2.50)
Lunch is held at 12pm for children staying for the afternoon session. Lunches are packed lunchboxes brought in by the children. A snack is served cafe style from 10am, provided by the pre-school for a nominal charge.
If you would like to find out more or come in and visit please complete an Application to Visit form and email it to email@example.com or call on 07511 098 720.
We have a team of talented members of staff who run the pre-school sessions for the children.
Hi, I’m Charlotte the new Manager. I’m really looking forward to getting to know everyone. I hope to bring a fresh, hands-on approach to the preschool. I have worked in a preschool for the last 6 years and have a level 3 qualification in Children and young people’s workforce. I have received training in speech and language and Makaton. I am also our Designated safeguarding Lead. I really enjoy being creative and using my imagination. I am a Mum of 2 daughters and enjoy spending time outside either walking my dog ‘Florence’ or riding horses.
Hi, I’m Sam. I joined the team in 2013 and became Deputy Manager in 2015. I have worked in childcare for the past 13 years and I hold a level 3 qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce. I have an interest in special needs so I recently gained a level 2 qualification in Understanding Autism and I am SENCo for the setting alongside Catherine. As my own three children are all grown up now, I thoroughly enjoy spending time with the young children at preschool and building good relationships with them. I am also eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first grandchild. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family and walking my two Labradors.
Hi, I’m Catherine the senior preschool assistant. I joined the team in 2015 but I have worked in childcare for over twenty years and hold a level 3 qualification in Children and Young people’s workforce. I am SENCo for the setting alongside Sam and have a passion for arts and crafts that I enjoy sharing this with the children. At home I am a mum of two children, enjoy spending time with my family and friends and walking my dog Bailey.
Hi, I’m Deborah. I am a Mum of 2 boys who love getting out on their bikes at the weekends so we are always busy. I started working at Preschool in 2014. I have a level 2 qualification in Children and young people’s workforce. I have a quiet nurturing approach to childcare and enjoy building relationships with my key children. I have an interest in gardening and love to share this with the children. This year we have grown potatoes and carrots during the summer and have planters ready for some winter herbs.
Hi, I’m Lydia. Both my daughters came to Chieveley Pre School and I enjoyed parent help so much I became bank staff. In September 2018 I became part of the staff team and thoroughly enjoying working in early years. I have a Level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce that I gained working at Mary Hare School for the Deaf where I have been care staff for 5 years. Through preschool I have realised that Early Years is my passion, so much so that I have just embarked on a Foundation Degree in Child Development 0-11 years.