Friends of Chieveley Church
You are cordially invited to the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Friends of Chieveley Church which will take place on Monday 23 April at 7.30 pm at St Mary's Church, Chieveley.
The Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting and this year's Annual Report and Accounts will be presented for formal acceptance at the meeting. The Minutes of the last Annual General meeting were circulated shortly after the AGM last year; these are available on the MyChieveley website and a small number of copies will be available on the night.
If you would like a copy to be sent to you, please contact Sue Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07831 489786.
This meeting is your opportunity to ask questions, make suggestions, let us know your views on the future activities of the Friends and elect the committee for the coming year.
The current members of the Committee who are willing to stand for re-election are:
Chris Armitage (Hon Treasurer)
Sue Harrison (Secretary)
Independent Examiner: Greg Cima
After the short meeting, you are invited to stay for wine and refreshments which will be served at the back of the church.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Sue Harrison Secretary
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Minutes of the last AGM - approval and signature
3. Chairman's Report for the year to 31 December 2017
4. Treasurer's Report on the Accounts for the year to 31 December 2017
5. To propose and second the approval of the Report and Accounts for the year to 31.12.2017
6. To propose and second the election of Officers, Committee members and Independent Examiner
7. Future Plans
8. Any Other Business