Chieveley-based chef Soaz Vincot is offering a takeaway food service to residents of Chieveley.
My name is Soaz, I am French and came to England about two years ago. I completed my training in France in French Patisserie. I have worked in bakeries and restaurants in Paris and also in Brittany. I am now chef at The Pantry in Yattendon. I live in Chieveley next to the Red Lion on Hillside Cottage where I have a professional kitchen. My passion is baking and cooking but I also really enjoy horse-riding and discovering the country side in England.
You can find me on Instagram: sweetypiepatisseries or vincotsoazick.
I am currently offering the following dishes;
Quiches £20 (serves 8-10 people)
- Brie and mushroom
- Butternut squash and blue cheese
- Tomato, pepper and feta
Vegetarian £20 (serves 4 people)
- Stuffed pepper: olive, herb and ricotta
- Aubergine and parmesan gratin
- Beetroot, mint and feta pates
Salads £18 (serves 6 people)
- Couscous, aubergine, cherry tomato, chick peas, mint and pomegranate
- Quinoa, Edamame beans, butternut squash, fennel, feta and hazelnuts
- Roots salad: carrot, celeriac, sweet potato and parsley
Fish £26 (serves 2-3 people)
- Cod gratin with courgette and cherry tomatoes, herbs and parmesan
- Coconut milk and lemongrass sea bass on a nest of beef tomatoes
Meat (serves 2-3 people)
- Creamy tarragon and paprika chicken breast £22
- Coconut milk and lemongrass chicken with candied lemon and oranges £22
- Cashew nuts chicken breast, honey and soya glaze, fresh coriander £24
- Boeuf bourguignon: slow cooked beef, bacon and mushrooms £24
- Beef lasagne £22
Soup of the week: Creamy cauliflower £18 (serves 6)
Cake of the week: Almond and pistachio cake, red berry compote and vanilla Panna Cotta (serves 6) £30
If you would like bigger or smaller portions please feel free to ask. I am very flexible and enjoy making people happy!
To order please call me on 07500 133743. Food will be ready within 2 days.
I will deliver dishes to your house and payment can be made using bank transfer after delivery to keep everyone safe.
If you have any queries or have specific needs or requirements I am happy to discuss these.